Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Organization

Hey Ya'll!!

    It's that time again. . .. You know what I'm talking about. . . .Christmas Time!!! So to help get you together for your holiday season I have found some great money savers for decorations, kids activities and more!!! So check out these great finds!

    OK!! So the most important thing is organization. Let's start with the "To-Do List" from www.quiltingnest.com. It's cute and fun with the pink and damask pattern it is sure to catch your eye. For those pesky chores I have the perfect chart from www.kdbuggieboutique.com they have several cute patterns and options like GreenPink,and Blue

What about your Christmas shopping list? Well I have that covered too! From our buddies over at www.pinterest.com a Chevron Pattern, or check out one from www.dimplicity.com a cute Polka Dot, and finally from www.pixgood.com a Christmas Bow Themed shopping list!

I hope these little tricks help you out!! Don't forget to follow me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/southernbusyworkinmomsdfw



XOXO
Kenni

No comments:

Post a Comment